Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday's Girl


Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. Today I have used an image from Paperbag studios - isn't she just adorable, together with some flourish stamps and Cherish word stamp by Hero Arts.
I used black cardstock for my base card and then I took some striped scrapbook paper and stamped swirls using black brilliance ink pad and then stamped the word Cherish. I then wrapped Pink organza ribbon around and secured the piece to my cardfront. I then stamped the Paperbag studios girl image onto white cardstock using Brown brilliance ink pad and attached it to brown cardstock and then to cardfront. Then I added some buttons and a prima flower and it was done. Paperbag studios really have some gorgeous unmounted stamps and I buy them from my friend Niki at Paperchain in Johannesburg.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment