Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Monday


Now doesn't this image just make you go- ooh cute.
She's from a company called HAnglar and StAnglar - they have such cute images.
I have used white for the base card. I then took a strip of Pink Bazzil cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot using a Sissix embossing plate and then went around the edges with pink color box ink pad. I then took strip of Pink Petticoat pink pattern paper and some brown and pink dot paper and lined them up and then wrapped ribbon around and secured to cardfront as shown.
I stamped the image using Black Brilliance and then coloured her in using Copic Markers and then cut her out and used Stickles glitter glue to highlight areas of image. I then cut out a label from pink Bazzil cardstock using Spellbinders Nestabilities labels die with my Big Shot and went around the edges with pink color box ink pad and attached to cardfront and then attached girl image on top. I then just added prima flowers and rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment