Saturday, August 22, 2009

Digital image cards - Girlfriends


Ok so I knew there was another good point to mention about Digital stamps - some of them come in black/white and in color. That way if you are not confident of your colouring in abilities you can use the pre coloured image or alternatively you can use the coloured image as a guide to how to color your own image.
Some more companies to look at for digital stamps include
www.allthatscraps.com - they have the gorgeous CC Designs range of stamps - they are just adorable - you will see on website they will email you a freebie to try out
www.daisiecompany.com - they have freebies you can try out
There are many many more companies as well out there - just do a search on google for digital stamps. Some others include Hero arts and River City Rubberworks.Digi stamping is a fast growing industry.
Today's card again uses an image from http://www.charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk/ from their Girl about town range. The backing papers are also a download from http://www.pinkpetticoat.co.uk
I used black cardstock for my base card. I then printed out 3 different colour co-ordinating papers from my computer and cut them into strips and went around the edges with turquoise color box ink pad and attached them to cardfront. I then stamped the word Girlfriends in black brilliance down the side of the card. I printed out image from my computer and coloured it in using tombow pens and highlighted areas of image with Stickles glitter glue and went around the edge with turquoise color box ink pad and then attached it to cardfront. I added some bling in the form of turquoise rhinestones and some flowers with a jewel brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment