Friday, August 14, 2009

Oops



Now wasn't that very clever of me - posting today's post on Wednesday - for those of you that spotted it and wandered if I was going mad - the answer probably is yes.

Have now corrected the problem but thought I would post extra card today.

This card uses a Bline stamp image of Hollywood starlet. You can order Bline images from Niki at Paperchain in Johannesburg and you can get them unmounted which saves on storage space which is fab.

The base card is white and I layered strip of black on it and stamped swirl stamp (sorry not sure which company) on it using silver ink. I then stamped up the girl image with black brilliance ink pad and trimmed to size and went around the edges with silver pen and matted it onto black and then silver cardstock and finally to cardfront. I then stamped the word Girlfriends in Black Brilliance on the right hand side of the card.

Now I really can say have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment