Friday, August 7, 2009

Cupcake Day


Well it's Friday and nearly the weekend so definately a day to indulge - cupcakes my favourite.

I am hoping to spend some time this weekend trying to Photograph my cards instead of using scans. Jowilna very kindly posted some tips on her website this week so will give it a go and hopefully will then be able to post better images for you.

This is an image from Denami - I love their stuff.
I used black cardstock for the base and then took Green Bazzill cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot using Sissix embossing folder and then attached to cardfront as shown. I then added strips of pink check paper and olive green flower pattern paper. Both of these papers are from Pink Petticoat designs - they offer lovely downloads - paper and images and well worth a look http://www.pinkpetticoat.co.uk/.

I then stamped the image onto White cardstock and went around the edge with a pink color box ink pad and then coloured in using Copic markers. I then stamped What's up Cupcake by MFT directly onto the cardfront and added some rhinestones for bling and some prima flowers with a jewel brad.

Now just wish there was a pile of cupcakes ready next to me to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment