Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shop till you Drop



This card just screams Shop till you drop - my favourite pastime. I must say though I am a very focused shopper - I never wander aimlessly around a mall. I have plan in my head of which shops I want to go to and go in and shop and come out. My mother reckons I have special shopping vision, which means that I can walk past a shop and scan it and tell you exactly whats inside without even going in.
For today's card I have used an image from The Angel Company. They operate in a similar way to Stampin Up in the USA - ie party plan basis.
I stamped the image onto cream cardstock and then coloured it with tombow and copic pens. I then went around the edges with a color box ink pad. I used cream cardstock for my base card and then took piece of Pink bazzil cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot using Cuttlebug dots embossing folder and then took a piece of Mauve bazzil cardstock and ran that through using a floral Cuttlebug embossing folder. I then went around edges with mauve colour box ink pad and attached both to cardfront as shown. I then added strip of green bazzil cardstock. I then mounted my stamped image and added word charm and rhinestones. I then used a square punch to punch out 3 small squares from scrapbook paper and added them in top left hand corner and finally added my prima flowers.
Shop till u drop - its really excellent therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment