Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Exercise - not my favourite thing


I am one of those people that have over the years signed up for several gym contracts and then just never gone - sound familiar. One starts off with the best intentions and then I just never get there. Coach potatoe more my style of exercise. However I must say that fortunately I find shopping gives my arms a good workout - carrying all those heavy shopping bags and all walking in the malls keeps my leg and bum in shape. Well that's my story and I am sticking to it.
I have always wanted to give yoga a go though - looks so serene somehow.
Todays card uses an image from Stamping Bella. I have stamped it on white cardstock with black brilliance and then coloured with tombow pens and went around edges of it with red colour box ink pad. I then took black cardstock for card base, added some red scrapbook paper(went around the edges with a pricking tool so that it looks like I sewed it) to the cardfront and a strip of patterned scrapbook paper and then added my coloured image. Then I added word charm, flowers with rhinestone brad and some gold buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment