Friday, August 21, 2009

Digital Stamps from Charmed cards and Crafts

Well today I thought I would show you a card made with a Digital Stamp. What I didn't mention yesterday as an advantage of Digital stamps - the big factor is the Cost. Digital stamps are normally cheaper than UM or mounted stamps as well. Could life get any better......

Today's card uses an image from Charmed cards and Crafts www.charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk and it is from the Girl about Town range - you get about 53 images for 6 pounds. That's what I call real value for money and the best bit is you can resize the images to whatever size suits your project.

I used black cardstock for the base card. I then used pink shopping queen scrapbook paper and went around the edges with pink color box ink pad and then attached to cardfront. I then attached strip of Pink cardstock as shown. I printed out girl image from computer onto whtie cardstock and went around the edges with pink color box ink pad and then coloured in the image using Tombow pens and attached it to cardfront. I then stamped "Time to Shop" (MFT image) into the bottom corner of the card and added some Prima Flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment