Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cuttlebug Butterfly


Well as you can see the weekend was bright and sunny in Cape Town so managed to get some pictures taken outdoors.
For this card I used cream cardstock for the base card. I then added layer of green pattern scrapbook to the cardfront after going around the edges first with Amber color box ink pad. I then added a strip of brown and white dot paper and a strip of Penny Black writing scrapbook paper. I used punch to punch out 3 flowers from these papers and attached as shown using foam dots and added a rhinestone. I used my Big Shot with Cuttlebug butterfly die and embossing folder to die cut and emboss butterfly on beige cardstock and then rubbed over the embossed area with a light brown color box ink pad. I then used my Big Shot to cut a Circle Sissix die from Pink Petticoat downloaded green pattern paper and went around edges with amber color box ink pad and attached to cardfront as shown. I then used Stampin up punch to punch out scalloped circle from Penny Black Music paper and again went around edges with amber color box ink pad and attached to cardfront as shown. I then attached the butterfly die cut and a flower. I stamped words using brown brilliance ink pad in lower left hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment