Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Who wants to work when you can shop and do lunch and Blog Candy


Love the saying on this card - its from Great Impressions in South Africa. The shopper girl image is a Rubber Romance stamp.
Ok so as I have past 1000 hits on my blog, I thought it was time to give something away.
I have the ATC sized image of this shopper girl stamp which will go to the 5th person to email me their name and address. Please also put on the email what you like on my blog and also what you would like to see in the future. I will post anywhere in the world. Good luck. I will announce the winner later this week on the blog.
For today's card I have used black cardstock for the base. I then added strip of silver and white dot paper and black and white dot papers. I stamped the words using Silver Encore ink pad. I stamped the shopper girl onto white cardstock using black brilliance ink pad and then went around the edges with silver pen and mounted it onto black and then silver cardstock and then to cardfront. Then I just added some clear rhinestones to finish the card off.
Thanks to everyone for reading my blog and watch out for more give aways in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Just love that there is always something new on your blog, i get a bit bored when i go to blogs and its the same old thing, your blog rocks Amanda. Cant believe you also a high powered carreer girl
    smiles
    Paola
    P.S: sure my spelling leaves a lot to be desired

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love visiting every day, as you always give us new ideas and inspiration. warm wishes
    ursula

    ReplyDelete