Sunday, September 20, 2009

Time to start thinking Christmas Cards


Well its time to start thinking Christmas. Scary thought. I must get down to thinking about what to do though for the Christmas card Swap that Hayley is hosting on RSA and I still need to find an idea for the Christmas Vintage book that Angella is hosting and I am busy wrapping presents up for the Advent swap. So all in all feeling rather Christmassy today.
Thought I would share a Christmas card I made last year or maybe it was the year before - time flies by so fast its hard to keep up.
Materials: Cream cardstock, black cardstock, copper cardstock, Reindeer image by Penny Black, Christmas words stamp by Stamp it, Copper Brilliance ink pad, copper pen, rhinestones, black wool, alphabet letter metal charm.
Method: Used cream cardstock for the base card. I then took black cardstock and stamped christmas words repeatedly using Copper Brilliance ink pad and attach that to cardfront. I stamped the Reindeer onto cream cardstock using Copper Brilliance ink pad again and went around the edges with copper pen and mounted it onto black and then copper cardstock. I made the copper cardstock longer at the bottom so that I could wrap the black wool around it and then I attached it to the cardfront as shown. I then added a metal letter C and some rhinestones.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I hope that you are also having Sunday Roast lunch with all the trimmings.

No comments:

Post a Comment