Sunday, September 6, 2009

Grow

Thought I would share with you another of the Stampotique images today. I really love their stamps.
I used black cardstock for the card base.I then took strip of red patterned scrapbook paper and went around the edges with red color box ink pad and attached it to the cardfront. I then took a strip of Olive Green Bazzil cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot with a floral Sissix embossing plate and attached that to the cardfront. I then took strip of black cardstock and ran some friends tape around it and attached that to cardfront. I stamped the image onto cream cardstock using black brilliance ink pad and then coloured it in using Copic markers and Stickles glitter glue. I went around the edges with lime green color box ink pad and attached it to the card as shown. I then added some cream buttons and flowers.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday - Sunday's for me means Roast Lunch with all the trimmings - yum yum and then a nap in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment