Monday, September 7, 2009

Kick up your heels


Happy Monday everyone. Another small card for today.
I have used black cardstock for the cardbase. I then went around the edges of some floral scrapbook paper with amber color box ink pad and attached it to cardfront. I then took strip of black cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot using Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder and attached it as shown. The stamps of shoe and words are by Hero Arts. I stamped the words directly onto the card using black brilliance ink pad. I stamped the shoe onto cream cardstock using black brilliance ink pad and then went around the edges with the amber color box ink pad and also sponged the background area of image very lightly with amber ink pad and sponge. I then coloured in the shoe with a Copic marker and added some stickles glitter glue.Now go kick up your heels and have some fun as the saying says.

No comments:

Post a Comment