Saturday, September 12, 2009

Isn't she cute


Well I am teaching this card today to my card class girls so thought I would share it with you. Hope they don't check the blog before coming to class this morning.
The main stamped image is Daisy by Sugar Nellie. She is just so adorable. The word stamp is by Crafters Companion.
I used black cardstock for the cardbase. I then added layer of Pink Bazzil cardstock after going around the edges with a pink color box inkpad. Next I took some pink pattern scrapbook paper and went around the edges with pink color box ink pad and wrapped pink organza ribbon around the middle and attached that to the cardbase. I then took strip of Pink Bazzil cardstock and stamped words - The scent of a flower is like a kiss from a fairy using Brown Brilliance ink pad and mounted it onto the cardfront. Next I took some Pink Bazzil cardstock and cut out a spellbinders nestabilities label using my big shot and went around the edges with pink color box ink pad and attached that to the cardfront. I stamped the girl image onto cream cardstock using black brilliance ink pad and coloured it with copic markers and highlighted various areas with Stickles glitter glue. I then went around the edges of the image with the pink color box ink pad and attached it to the cardfront. I then added flowers with a jewel brad and some pearls.

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous image Amanda. I am sure I would also love making a card with her! Is she fun to colour? I bought 3 digital images this afternoon from Mo's Digital Images. They are lovely. I had a request from Angella for some male related cards, and it was such a pleasure to order them and then have them minutes later!

    ReplyDelete