Friday, September 18, 2009

Heidi

Today's card uses a Digital stamp from CC Designs but she is also available as a UM stamp. She is Heidi from the Swiss Pixies range. So cute.

Now I have to tell you that I taught this card at card class last Saturday and then on Sunday I decided I had better photograph some cards for the blog this week and of course everytime I went outside to try it started raining, so needless to say I got quite wet and some of the cards got a bit of rain on them as well - hows that for dedication to this blog.

Materials - White cardstock for card base, Turquoise Bazzil cardstock, Turquoise pattern scrapbook paper, White cardstock to print image onto, Prima Flowers, buttons, Copic Markers, Stickles clear glitter glue, Nestabilities label die and a Turquoise color box ink pad.

Method - I went around edges of the turquoise bazzil cardstock and the turquoise scrapbook paper with a turquoise color box ink pad and attached them to cardfront. I then used my Big Shot to cut a label from Turquoise Bazzil cardstock using Nestabilities label die and attached a strip of Turquoise cardstock and then the label to the cardfront. I printed out the digi image onto white cardstock and then coloured her in using copic markers and did the wings with Stickles glitter glue and went around edges of image with turquoise color box ink pad and attached it to the label as shown. I then added Prima flowers and buttons.

I have Pixies and Angels living at the bottom of my garden - I hope you do too .....

No comments:

Post a Comment