Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Butterflies in my Garden


Yesterday was such a gorgeous summery day in Cape Town - hard to believe its Winter. Well I posted a note awhile back about all the caterpillars in my garden - well there are still loads and loads but saw my first butterfly yesterday - I only hope the others all turn into beautiful butterflies otherwise next year I am going to be on a caterpillar destroy mission.
So I thought I would share a butterfly card with you today - Today's card uses butterfly image from Paperbag studios.
Base card is black cardstock. I then took butterfly scrapbook paper and stamped swirls (Autumn Leaves) using brown brilliance ink pad. I then stamped the butterfly image onto cream cardstock using brown brilliance ink pad and went around the edges with gold pen and then layered onto dark brown cardstock and then added it to cardfront. I then added a nature life sticker, some bling in the form of rhinestones and a flower. I also stamped bar code in lower right hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment