Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stars


Seeing as its Sunday today - thought I would share a really easy five minute card with you.

I found this roll of gorgeous star ribbon at some shop in Durban that Kim took me to years ago and I put it away in the cupboard and then it finally fell out the cupboard recently and I decided to use some of it.

The base card is cream and I then added strip of the ribbon down the left hand side and then cut another piece of cream and glued that to the front inside cover of the card to hide the back ends of the ribbon. I then added two gold stars and stamped and embossed in gold A wish for you. I also added a strip of gold magic ribbon ro right hand side of card. Truly a five minute card. They are always good when you are trying to make a lot of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment