Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bling Bling


Bling - my favourite topic.....
Hard to believe it's the weekend again. Time is just flying by this year.
I am busy studying Paint Shop Pro course through a Web University with Marilyn and we are having great fun learning all about what you can do in Paint Shop Pro - time to start thinking about creating my own digital stamps maybe. Really fabulous what computers can do these days compared to twenty years ago.
Now for today's card another red/black/gold card - always a striking combination I feel.
Materials: Black cardstock, white cardstock, Red cardstock, gold pen, Stamps by Rubber Romance, Black Brilliance ink pad, Ruby color box ink pad, Versamark ink pad, Gold embossing powder, gold buttons, Prima flowers, Jewel brad, Tombow pens, Stickles glitter glue, Big Shot, Sizzix embossing plate
Method: I used black cardstock for the base card. Stamp the woman image onto white cardstock using Black Brilliance ink pad and heat set and then coloured her in with tombow pens and markers and went around the edges with Ruby color box ink pad and then mounted her onto black cardstock. I then highlighted various areas with Stickles glitter glue. I took the red cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot using a Sissix embossing plate and then went around the edges with gold pen and mounted it on the cardfront. I then used versamark inkpad to stamp words Bling Bling onto strip of black cardstock and embossed with gold embossing powder and then attached it to the cardfront and then attached girl mounted image. Then I just added flowers with jewel brad and gold buttons to complete the card.
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment