Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fairy Tale Couture

Today's card uses one of the new range of Fairy Tale Couture stamps by Sandra Evertson for Stampington. I got mine from Niki Zipp at Paperchain in Johannesburg. The whole range is stunning. Have a look at www.stampington.com
The stamp used is called Ballgown.
I used black cardstock for my base card. I then printed out Black and White papers from Pink Petticoat CD and attached them to cardfront as shown. I took a strip of Lime green cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot using Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder and then attached that to cardfront. I inked the stamp with Black Brilliance and stamped it onto white cardstock and then trimmed to size and went around the edges with pink color box ink pad. I then coloured in the image using Copic markers and attached it to the cardfront. I then attached Prima flowers and rhinestone. I went over the flowers using gold distress stickles using the best paintbrush ever - my finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment