Friday, September 4, 2009

My favourite flowers



Now these have to rate as my favourite flowers in the garden - hyacinth's - they just always smell so beautifully.

I used white cardstock for my card base. I then printed out green floral and dot paper from Pink Petticoat CD and attached them to cardfront. I then took strip of Light green Bazzil cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot using Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug folder and went around the edges with color box ink pad and attached it to the cardfront. I then took strip of dark green Bazzil cardstock and ran that through the Big Shot using Cuttlebug Swirl folder and attached that to the cardfront. I then stamped the floral collage image from Third Coast Rubbr Stamps using Black Brilliance ink pad and coloured it in using DTP technique using color box ink pads. I then went around the edges with gold pen and attached the image to cardfront. I then added some rhinestones, Floral fantasy metal word charm and some Prima flowers with rhinestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment