Monday, September 14, 2009

On my bike


I always wanted a Vespa scooter when I was younger - I thought it would be fun to zip around on and easy to park - typical blonde though didn't fancy having to wear a helmet as that would rather hamper your hair flowing in the breeze moment, so needless to say didn't buy a scooter.
Today's card uses black for the base card. I then took red cardstock and went around the edges with gold pen and stamped some swirls onto the cardstock (Autumn leaves) using black brilliance ink pad. Stamped the girl on her bike image from Rubber Romance using black brilliance ink pad onto white cardstock and then went around the edges with red color box ink pad and coloured in the image with watercolor paints and attached it to black cardstock and then to cardfront. Added a clippola with ribbon and a metal word charm saying - Its a girl thing.

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you use red and black
    . It is so striking. Love the stamp, makes one want to get out there and join her.
    Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoy visiting your site,,, my 2 daughters had a scooter for high school,, they had fun with it.

    ReplyDelete