Saturday, September 5, 2009

Flower People


Now how cute is this image - check out the shoes- Its from Stampotique who do some wonderfully different images.
I used black cardstock for the cardbase. I then added layer of apricot cardstock. I then took some butterfly printed orange ribbon and wrapped that around apricot floral scrapbook paper and went around the edges using color box ink pad and then attached that to cardfront. I stamped the image using Black Brilliance ink pad and coloured in with copic markers and Stickles glitter glue. I went around the edges with color box ink pad and attached to cardfront. I then added some buttons and flowers.
Here's hoping you have lots of fun things in store for your weekend. I have open day today and tomorrow I must get started on some swap items for RSA. Been so busy playing and having fun this past month that apart from cardmaking havn't got any swaps done.

No comments:

Post a Comment