Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sailing


I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I had these little boats in my stash that I bought awhile back and I needed to make a card for a man's birthday who is into yachting so this is what I came up with.
Materials: White cardstock, Patterned blue and white scrapbook paper, Acetate, Blue Staz on ink pad, alcohol inks, brads, yacht, Starfish stamp by Stampington and royal blue color box ink pad, White glossy paper
Method: Fold white cardstock in half to create 14 x 14 base square card. Go around edges of scrapbook paper with blue color box ink pad and attach to cardfront. Attacht yacht. Using your blue Staz on ink pad, stamp Starfish design onto acetate and let it dry thoroughly (I left it overnight). Take glossy white cardstock and smear alcohol inks over it and then when dry (takes a few minutes only) attach it to the glossy cardstock using a small brad in each corner. You can then attach it to the cardfront and you are done. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

1 comment: