Thursday, November 26, 2009

Off to the ball


Now this stamp is still one of my favourite's. It's called "my mothers dress" by Inkadinkadoo. I have it in 2 sizes - one this size as a mounted stamp and then I also have it as a clear UM in a much smaller size.
Black cardstock, My mothers dress stamp, Black brilliance ink pad, white cardstock, tea stained paper, skeleton leaf, pink mesh, rhinestones, shoe, radiant pearls
Method: Fold black cardstock to form 15 x 15 square card. Attach torn music paper to the cardfront as shown. Attach a piece of pink mesh across the tea stained paper and a skeleton leaf in the corner. Add rhinestones and shoe. Stamp dress onto white linen cardstock using black brilliance ink pad and heat set and then cut out and color in using radiant pearls. Attach to cardfront.

No comments:

Post a Comment