Saturday, November 28, 2009

How I spend my Saturday's



Thought I would share some photos of how I normally spend my Saturday mornings - Card class time. In the photo on the left is

Debbie in the red jersey, Sharon, Lynne, Ronita, Joyce and Helen. This is one of a regular group that come for lessons once a month. We have great fun and normally manage to make about 6 cards in a morning using various techniques.


Of course the best part of the morning is tea time or when one of the group has a birthday and its pressie time.





The girls hard at work on another Saturday morning


The photo below was taken at another open Saturday morning which I have once a month. For a small fee you can come and use my stamps and Big Shot machine. This was us relaxing at tea time after a hard morning stamping up a storm.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo all the happy stampers!
    Helen
    Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that all looks like fun, Wish Cape Town was closer.

    ReplyDelete