I was very honoured to receive this blog award from Amanda DJ last week. I am meant to share 10 honest things about myself.
1. I prefer my own company - always have since I was a child.
2. I am a "bit" compulsive obssessive - my mother calls me Mrs Monk after the detective in the TV series. I can't go to bed without straightening the cushions on the lounge suite etc etc.
3. I am a list maker - I make lists for everything and am very organized and neat and tidy. Nothing I like better than crossing things off a list.
4. I love winter and stormy weather and hate Summer.
5. My other passion in life apart from paper crafts is reading - James Patterson is one of my favourites - I think I have shares in Exclusive books.
6. I was born to shop or at least that is what my mother tells me.
7. I adore angels and have loads all over my home and my garden - they make me feel so peaceful when I look at them.
8. I have a very active imagination.
9. I have a phobia about crocodiles - I have had nightmares about them since I was about 3 years old.
10. I love being single - it just works for me.
Now to pass on this award to other fellow South African Stampers. You rock girls.
3. Rene Sharp