Saturday, February 6, 2010

An Award from Ursula


Gosh I am a lucky girl. Another award this time from Ursula who said my cards have been an inspiration to her. That is so nice to hear. It really made my week when I got the award.
I am meant to list 10 things that make me happy
1. The smell of rain
2. Making cards
3. Watching series on tv - busy watching 24 at moment - quite thrilling
4. Spending time in the garden
5. Teaching card class
6. Travelling overseas
7. Colouring in images - I find it very peaceful and inspiring somehow - counted last weekend and have coloured in over 200 images so far this year and now they are sitting in their little box ready to be made into cards. Got some new Whiff of Joy/Sarah Kay and MFT to color in this weekend.
8. Eating candyfloss and toffee apples - always makes me feel like a child again
9. Reading
10. Playing with my new Puppy - even though Princess only arrives next Saturday I know I am going to love spending time with her.
Now I have to pass this on to 3 other people. This is the difficult part.
Jowilna, whose work is always an inspiration to me
Paola, who recently was chosen to be on the design team for Whiff of Joy, clever girl
Cariena, whose work inspires me to try new things
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amanda
    Wonderful that you received this award you deserve all the accolardes you receive.
    Your work is fantastic and an inspiration to all us stampers.
    In my view you are TOPS.
    See you soon love Joyce.

    ReplyDelete