Thursday, February 25, 2010

Angel kisses


Todays card uses a digital stamp from Charmed cards and Crafts. Isn't she adorable.
Materials required: Black cardstock, gold cardstock, cream cardstock, digital angel stamp by Charmed cards and crafts, cream roses, Angel kisses metal word, Clear glitter, copic pens, glue pen, gold pen, Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder, brown swirl/tan swirl papers - CD Download, Ranger white pen.
Method: Fold black cardstock to create 15 x 15cm square card. Attach gold cardstock and then print out tan/brown swirl papers and attach as shown. Run strip of gold cardstock through big shot using swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder and attach to cardfront. Attach roses and word charm as shown. Print out digital image onto cream cardstock and go around edges with gold pen. Color in image using Copic markers and Ranger white gel pen for highlights and then use glue pen and clear glitter for wings and to highlight the flowers in her hair. Attach image to cardfront.

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card Amanda!! The image is totally gorgeous, and I LOVE the brown and yellow together. Think I must try that combo on a card soon. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just came over from the talented Helen's blog and I'm glad I did. I love your style. I still do old fashioned scrapping and card making. But I do have some digi-stamps. I just need to get some ink for my printer and I'm off! Thanks for all of your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete