Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas


Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas. On Christmas day, My mother and I normally get up fairly early and get our breakfast and then settle down in the lounge with our coffee and open all our presents. I act as Father Christmas handing out the presents to each of us and then we count how many pressies we have to open and then we take it in turns to open one. We normally give each other lots of little presents as well as something bigger, that way it takes several hours to open all the pressies. We then have more coffee and admire all our pressies and cards before having a light lunch and then we have Christmas dinner with all the trimmings in the evening. I am not mad on Turkey so we normally have Roast Beef and Yorkshire puddings which is my favourite, followed by the traditional Christmas pudding with brandy butter complete with charms inside.
This card I am sharing today is a Step Christmas card and I have used cuttlebug die cuts and embossing folders with it. I have made several step cards recently and I think they are different to your normal card and they create a real little scene as it were.
I hope that you all enjoy your day and have a fabulous Christmas and try not to eat too much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment