Sunday, October 11, 2009

Me and my bear


Now I know I did say that this past week I was going to post images of new paint technique for backgrounds using Adirondack Paint daubers but unfortunately the pictures I took last weekend were not great so will do my best to take better pictures today and post during this next week. I did demo on this technique at WCD last Saturday and we had great fun with it.
So you know what is on my list of things to do - take lots of photos for blog.
Today's card uses an image by Sugar Nellie. Isn't she sweet with her teddy.
Materials: Cream cardstock, green bazzil cardstock, pink pattern Prima scrapbook paper, pink organza ribbon, believe metal word charm, pearls, flowers, stickles glitter glue, black brilliance ink pad, Nestabilities square,Copic pens, Pink color box ink pad, Image by Sugar Nellie.
Method: Fold cream cardstock to create square card. Go around edges of green cardstock and pink pattern scrapbook paper with pink color box ink pad and then wrap pink organza ribbon around scrapbook paper and attach both to cardfront. Use Big Shot and nestabilities square die to cut a square from Green bazzil cardstock and attach to cardfront. Use Black Brilliance ink pad to stamp image onto cream cardstock and color in with Copic markers and cut out and attach to cardfront as shown and then highlight wings with Stickles glitter glue. Attach pearls and flowers and word charm. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment