Friday, July 31, 2009

Card of the Day - Just the two of us


Today's card is using an image from Paperbag studios. They have a superb range of unmounted stamps.I always order them from my friend Niki at Paperchain in Johannesburg. Her email address is paperchn@netactive.co.za.

I stamped the image of the two children onto cream cardstock and then coloured it in with chalks. I then went around the edges with a gold pen and then wrapped an organza ribbon around the bottom and mounted it onto black cardstock. For the card base, I mounted scrapbook paper onto Black cardstock and then stamped various swirls onto the paper and then mounted the image of the children. I added a small gold butterfly and used my Dymo to make word labels - Just the two of us.

The children look so happy and carefree - it's a shame that we allow our lives to become complicated and we don't enjoy enough carefree moments.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your card and the colors. Thanks for sharing. I will have to check you blog out often to get inspired.

    ReplyDelete