Monday, March 1, 2010

Sarah Kay - In my garden


Today's card uses a Sarah Kay image.
Now you can buy the stamp of this image or what I did was get the image from one of the many colouring in sites offering Sarah Kay images. Saved myself lots of money.
Materials: White cardstock, Mauve bazzil cardstock, Green pattern floral scrapbook paper, mauve roses, copic pens, white ranger gel pen, circle cut on Cricut, mauve color box ink pad
Method: Print out colouring in image onto white cardstock and color in using copic pens and use ranger white gel ink pen to highlight areas. Go around edges with mauve color box ink pad and set aside. Fold white cardstock to create 15 x 15 cm square card . Go around edges of mauve bazzil cardstock and green floral scrapbook paper with mauve color box ink pad and attach to cardfront. Use Cricut to cut a circle from Mauve bazzil cardstock and attach to cardfront as shown. Attach coloured in image and then attach roses.
Wishing everyone a great week and Happy March. Also a big thank you to everyone that leaves comments on my blog or emails me. I really appreciate the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment