Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ballgowns


Now what girl wouldn't love a dress like this.....
The stamp is from Stamps Happen. I adore their stamps - they are mounted and they stamp beautifully and they have a large range. The backing papers are from Pink Petticoat.
I have used Cream for the base card. I then printed out chocolate brown and pink swirl paper and Pink and Chocolate brown dot papers from Pink Petticoat CD and went around the edges with a pink color box ink pad and then attached to cardfront as shown. I then added a strip of Pink Bazzil cardstock. I stamped the dress image using Black Brilliance ink pad onto cream cardstock and coloured in using chalks. I then went around edges with gold pen and attached to cardfront but first secured some brown and white dot ribbon behind the image. I then added some pearls and a flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment